Sure, we could have recommended that the client pay for a project to get new server hardware that we could continue to maintain and support. Instead, we partnered with our client for something a lot less self-serving: a project that will allow them to take their business to the next level!
Gone are the days of worrying about how much IT costs the company. Our total cloud services solution :
For less than what the company pays for its employees’ parking, they now offer their staff best-in-class, secure cloud services that support the business and help propel it.
As our client’s current IT partner, we help the company with what really matters,how technology can help drive their 10 person business forward.
How did we do accomplish this?
- Email, Contacts and Calendar using Google Apps for Work – $600/year
- Box.com for Folder and File Storage, Collaboration and Document Management – $1,800/year
- Accounting using Quickbooks On-Line Edition- $480/year
- Asana for Project Management – $0/year
- SugarCRM (Community Edition) for Client and Lead Management – $240/year
- 24X7 Desktop and Mobile support $12,000/year